Place: Waseda University
Date: March 20-23, 2011
Chair of Organizing Committee: Norio ADACHI
Chair of Executive Committee: Katsuya EDA
MSJ Spring Meeting 2011, at Waseda University
- Campus Map, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University
- Online Application and Submission--- MSJ-APP server
- English manual for User ID activation on MSJ-APP server(PDF, 2011/11/07)
- MSJ members are asked to activate their membership ID on MSJ-APP server before accessing MSJ-CONF system to make online submission of talks.
- The latest version of English manual for online application and submission system(Ver. 201a-en, 2010/11/11)
- Webpage of Department of Mathematics, Waseda University
Application of talks in research sections
- Only Members of MSJ can give talks in research sections at MSJ Spring/Autumn Meeting.
- MSJ members can choose only one way to make application for talks, by application form sent by surface mail or by online system on MSJ-APP server. If the talks are to be given in the two research sections, Probability and Statistics section and Applied Mathematics section, they are only accepted through online system.
If a MSJ member uses application form sent by surface mail to submit talks, the application form should be sent to the following address:
Chair of Organizing Committee
Prof. Katsuya EDA
Department of mathematics
Faculty of SScience and Engineering Waseda Uniersity
Okubo 3-4-1, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8555, JAPAN
- If the talk is to be given in the research section other than the two sections, Statistics and Probability Section and Applied Mathematics Section, abstract of the talk less than or equal to two pages should be enclosed with application form.
- If a MSJ member uses the online system to submit a talk, abstract of the talk should necessarily be submit to the online system. Members are kindly asked not to use surface mail in this case.
|Nov 12(Fri)00:00||MSJ-APP server starts to receive applications of talks|
|Nov 26(Fri)||Deadline for applications of talks by surface mail. Application form with abstract PDF should be arrived at Nagoya University before this deadline for talks in all research sections but the two sections, Statistics and Probability Section and Applied Mathematics Section. For talks in the two sections, application should be made through online system.|
|Dec 05(Sun) 23:59||Deadline for applications of talks through online system. Application with abstract PDF should be made before this deadline for talks in all research sections but the two sections, Statistics and Probability Section and Applied Mathematics Section. For talks in the two sections, application should be done through online system before this deadline and abstract PDF should be submit before the online deadline Jan 30(Sun), 23:59, 2011.|
|Dec 17(Fri)||Program Committee at Waseda University.|
|Dec 20(Mon)||The organizing committee starts to open the list of talks accepted.||Jan 30(Sun) 23:59, 2011||Deadline for abstract submiission for talks in the two sections, Statistics and Probability Section and Applied Mathematics Section applied by online system.|
|At the end of January, 2011||PDF of program is published on the internet.|