Survey of MSJ
Members of the MSJ include not only mathematicians but also educators and students who are interested in mathematics. The MSJ also have membership designated as patrons (both corporate and individual) who are willing to support the MSJ activities.
The current rates for the annual membership fee are as follows:
- Regular members :
- Patrons :
- ¥30,000 or more
- Senior members (over 70 years old and 10 or more years of paid membership) :
- Student members (certificate required) :
- Honorary members (over 75 years old and 30 or more years of paid membership) :
Members except honorary members receive "Sugaku" (in Japanese), "Sugaku Tushin" (in Japanese) and "The Journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan". Honorary members receive only "Sugaku Tushin".
- The MSJ has reciprocity agreement with:
- American Mathematical Society, Australian Mathematical Society, Croatian Mathematical Society, Deutsche Mathematiker-Vereinigung, Korean Mathematical Society, London Mathematical Society, Mathematical Society of the Republic of China, New Zealand Mathematical Society, Real Sociedad Matemática Española, Société Mathématíque de France, Société Mathématique de Tunisie.
- The members of any of these societies are qualified for reciprocity membership fee rate. For further information please send inquiry to the MSJ office:
The Mathematical Society of Japan
34-8, Taito 1-chome, Taito-ku,
Tokyo 110-0016, Japan
Telephone (81) (0)3-3835-3483